Friday, August 27, 2010

The Mind is a Wonderful Thing...

*Sigh* Do you ever have those times when something  is just on your mind constantly and you can't get it out? The problem is, I don't want to get it out, but it's so far out of reach even tho that it may seem closer than one seems. Maybe it is closer and i'm just too impatient seeing like it's never going to happen. I know this is an out of the ordinary mood for me, but don't get me wrong =D i'm still happy, just thought i'd share the impossible itch on the inside of my brain =P.

1 comment:

  1. That's deep. Sometimes my foot itches and I can't scratch it because I have my Chuck Taylor's on and it takes forever to untie my shoes so I can itch my foot. So, because I'm lazy, I just deal with the pain.

    So, I kind of understand. Only, not in the same sense. Your mind is itchy. Which is making my arm itchy. Just thinking about being itchy makes you itchy.

    Gee, thanks Kenny!! XD Elohel. I'm just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete