Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just for Fun

I'm pretty bored right now so I thought I might post a blog that I'm still totally new at. I'm going to ask some question just for laughs and amusement =D. You don't have to, but it'd be nice to see if you can answer some of these questions about me.
No it will not get held against you in any way.
No I won't hate you if you get anything/everything wrong.
and No you cannot have a sombrero to go to Mexico.

Hey! you guys benefit from this too =D it'll sure give you something to do with all this boredom in the air =P.
LET'S GET STARTED!

1.) What's my favorite color?
2.) Middle name?
3.) Do you consider yourself a friend of mine?
4.) In one word, what or how would you describe me?
5.) What is my favorite animal?
6.) Am I interested in anyone right now?
7.) My zodiac sign?
8.) DO YOU EVEN CARE?
9.) Did you just think that was kind of a spazz moment? (sorry about that ;D)
10.) Will you do one of these so I canz answer some questions about you?
11.) I soo copied that last one from a survey. right?

Well that was a couple minutes of full blast fun, now wasn't it!? Don't worry the questionaire's over =D.

6 comments:

  1. 1) Chicken
    2) Chicken
    3) I sure hope so!
    4) Chicken. Lol jk, hilarious.
    5) Chicken
    6) Chicken?
    7) CHICKEN
    8) Yes.
    9) I thought a pony tried to kill you just now. Gee you scared me!
    10) Suuure thing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Green
    2.) .... idk lol
    3.) hmmmm.... possibly. lol yes
    4.) awesome :P
    5.) Ponies xP
    6.) idkkkk. ( i like meagans answer)
    7.) Leo. :D
    8.) yeah cuz its the same as mine! lol
    9.) i little.
    10.) maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah meagan. very niceee. U got a lot of em right brittney xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yessssss! cuz im awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and are you gonna tell us the right answers!?
    Cause i would like to know what your favorite animal is and like what your middle name is lol :P
    im sure meagan would like to know (even though she was very close im sure) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIGHT ANSWERS

    1.) lime green
    2.) Ryan
    3.) YES!!
    4.) that was your choice xD
    5.) monkey and/or peacock
    6.) yes and it's not a chicken rofl
    7.) Leo
    8.) HECK YA U SHOULD CARE =D
    9.) Your decision
    10.) Your choice
    11.) no, left.

    ReplyDelete