Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FACEBOOK POKE - CHALLENGE!?

Soo many of you have heard of the all not so natural "Facebook Poke." Even people that don't have facebook know about this because it's one of the few sites if not the only one that has the feature "poke." NAO! There has been this one person, not going to specify and names that rhyme with Brittney, that has challenged me to a POKING CHALLENGE!! Big mistake for her? Nah, HUGE! Although Facebook may have one poke at a time, I still have 10 fingers. Don't know where I'm going with this? ME NEITHER! =O. BUT!! There are 3 things I'm going to guarentee at this moment.
1.) There will be a winner.
2.) I will poke and poke and poke and poke this mysterious challenger until she gives up.
and
3.) Sombreros are nice if you are going to Mexico.

YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS WAR MYSTERIOUS PERSON THATS NAME DOESNT SOUND LIKE BRITTNEY IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!

2 comments: